Lakeside Food Sales Specializes in Food and Beverage Industrial Ingredient Sales
- What makes Lakeside Food Sales unique is it’s transparent customer and supplier relationships
- Boutique opportunistic company that will take possession and pass on value to customers
- Sourcing and market expertise to procure the best products and pricing
- Closeout liquidators for food ingredients and other products, we help customers sell obsolete inventory and turn it into cash, learn more
- Diverse coordinated team approach with expertise in different product commodities is constantly researching current market conditions and forecasts so customers can make informed decisions
- Dedicated support team provides exceptional personalized service and manages the supply chain logistic
Founded in 1986 by Todd Chroman, Lakeside Food Sales now staffs dozens of sales and business executives and is focused on growing the team and identifying new markets. The company’s initial focus was building relationships with manufacturers and suppliers to obtain the best prices and services in the industry and felt the secret of a good relationship is transparency between the customer and supplier. Our mission was to connect and partner with manufacturers who were looking to procure or purchase industrial ingredients for production from the best suppliers in the world.
For customers, Lakeside’s extensive market research enables optimal buying decisions. The customer base for Lakeside Food Sales has expanded to mass feeders, food banks, food processors and buffet feeders.
For suppliers, Lakeside customer base provides ready markets to expedite the sale process. Today, our suppliers span the globe from China, Mexico, South America, South Africa and the USA.
Flexibility and capabilities to work with national and local companies